Ubiquinol is the reduced, active antioxidant form of Coenzyme Q10 produced naturally within the body Ubiquinol is CoQ10 that has been
converted for use in the cellular energy production process. Ubiquinol is a critical component of energy production for every cell of the human body.
With age, the ability of the body to produce CoQ10 declines. Additionally, the ability of the body to reduce or convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol is diminished
with age or oxidative stress. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is especially important to provide effective antioxidant protection and to maintain optimum
Ubiquinol levels for increased stamina and energy.
Target: Adult population (Male & Female) from 20-65 Years old.
• Contribute to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina,
and general health and wellness.
• Offers potent antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants,
such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
• Plays a vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidneys,
liver and lungs.
• May help compensate for the age-related reduction in the body’s ability to
convert CoQ10 into ubiquinol.
• May help protect cells, like those in the heart, from free radical damage.
Each Nutraquinol™ softgel capsule contains the active substance:
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH™) 100 mg.
Nutraquinol™ 60 Softgel capsules packed in HDPE bottle.
Nutraquinol™ 30 Softgel capsules packed in HDPE bottle.
Nutraquinol™ 30 Softgel capsules packed in 3 blisters.
Once daily capsule.